CEiS Ayrshire is an employability and regeneration social enterprise, incorporated in July 2007.
CEiS Ayrshire deliver a comprehensive package of innovative and flexible employability, community regeneration, recruitment and workforce development, and training solutions within Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway.
Our core employability and employer engagement services are:
- Results orientated and target driven – our ultimate goal is clients accessing sustainable employment.
- Individual and flexible – each client has a different journey to make.
- Inclusive and equal – when apportioning time, effort and resources.
- Focused on delivering a range of fully integrated services, to support clients to enter and sustain employment.
We have a successful and strong track record of supporting customers into employment as well as developing links with local employers. Our experience and strategic relationships within these areas has allowed us to lever other resources and integrate services, linking with other local provision and public bodies to create a joined up, end to end approach, ensuring successful delivery.
We have built a solid reputation for being responsive, practical, non-judgemental and supportive of clients’ personal and employment related needs. In doing this CEiS Ayrshire have demonstrated the ability to understand and respond to the needs of customers. We have a proven track record with an experienced staff, working with large groups of individuals experiencing unemployment and the barriers faced in rejoining the labour market. These are often groups who have been referred for mandatory participation.
Our organisational strengths are:
- Employability support and resourcing
- Sector and soft skills and training delivery
- Employer engagement
- Workforce development and support
- Programme management experience
CEiS Ayrshire support clients from all backgrounds, often facing numerous issues and barriers. Our approaches to build social inclusion are at the forefront of our support:
- Development and broadening of options for employment, training, work experience and community work, traineeships, self employment– breaking the feelings of entrapment.
- Breaking employer and community stereotyping of these client groups through promotion, marketing and advocacy.
- Education of employers about the benefits of employing clients from these groups, such as loyalty, commitment, stability, experience and wisdom, new ideas and concepts and lower absenteeism.
This new social enterprise will provide transitional jobs and training opportunities to local people looking for employment and career openings in the catering and hospitality industry. We aim to be the catalyst in our young people by creating opportunities for increasing skills, employment and stability.
Overseen by qualified and experienced chefs, young people learn “on the job” and become an integral part of the catering team in Catalyst Catering, while undertaking training relevant to the job. As well as offering a cafe service to local employees, Catalyst Catering provides an external catering service for meetings, conferences, parties, training events, etc.
To find out more about our catering services for your special event, please contact Catalyst Catering on 01563 850747 – email@example.com
For more information on Catalyst Catering and further new enterprises CEiS Ayrshire are bringing, please do not hesitate to contact us via our head office in Irvine.
Great FOOD Great SERVICE Great CAUSE